NeMa Americas 2015 is the premier network management conference that offers information rich content as well as unparalleled networking opportunities with global custodians, sub-custodians, network managers and other local market participants.
Highlights of NeMa Americas 2015 include:
• State Of The Nation Address: The Future Model Of Custody Services
• Investigating The Impacts Of Regulatory & Market Infrastructure Change On The Securities Industry
• Due Diligence In Practice – Is There A Standardised Approach We Should Be Aiming For And How To Determine What Is Essential From A Risk And Regulatory Perspective
• Contingency Planning And Alternative Providers – How Feasible Is This?
• CSDs In The Spotlight – What Are The Current Challenges In The Region? And What Are The New Services In The Pipeline?
• T+2 And Update On The Shortening Settlement Cycle – At What Stage Are We Now?
• Investment Manager Panel: The Future Model Of Custody Services – What Are The Service Areas With Opportunity To Improve And Those Which Are The Top Rated Today?
• What’s Top Of The Agenda For The Network Manager Covering Latin America? And Are There Enough Providers In The Region?
GBST is proud to be a supporting sponsor and exhibitor of this prestigious event.