27 Oct 2015
- 28 Oct 2015
NeMa Americas 2015 - Network Management Conference
Trump International Beach Resort, Miami, USA
NeMa Americas 2015 is the premier network management conference that offers information rich content as well as unparalleled networking opportunities with global custodians, sub-custodians, network managers and other local market participants.
Highlights of NeMa Americas 2015 include:
• State Of The Nation Address: The Future Model Of Custody Services
• Investigating The Impacts Of Regulatory & Market Infrastructure Change On The Securities Industry
• Due Diligence In Practice – Is There A Standardised Approach We Should Be Aiming For And How To Determine What Is Essential From A Risk And Regulatory Perspective
• Contingency Planning And Alternative Providers – How Feasible Is This?
• CSDs In The Spotlight – What Are The Current Challenges In The Region? And What Are The New Services In The Pipeline?
• T+2 And Update On The Shortening Settlement Cycle – At What Stage Are We Now?
• Investment Manager Panel: The Future Model Of Custody Services – What Are The Service Areas With Opportunity To Improve And Those Which Are The Top Rated Today?
• What’s Top Of The Agenda For The Network Manager Covering Latin America? And Are There Enough Providers In The Region?
GBST is proud to be a supporting sponsor and exhibitor of this prestigious event.